Eyelash Extensions accentuate the beauty of your own eyes. The process is a semi-permanent one and involves the lash technician applying a synthetic lash to each individual lash of your own. It is very relaxing - you lie with your eyes closed for around an hour and some clients even fall asleep. The results are amazing, leaving you with beautiful, lush and natural extensions along your own lash line.
They will feel weightless and natural at all times - your lashes will look fuller, darker, more defined, longer and thicker, and you will no longer need to wear mascara.
Laura is a highly sought-after Certified Lash Technician who uses only medical-grade Misencil products on her clients. Lash extensions are not traditional false eyelashes, eyelash flares, or implants. They are safe to wear for skin, lashes and contact lenses as they are applied directly to the lash, not to the skin of the eyelids. Most people are happy to arrange their fill appointment for every 3 weeks, but if you prefer, fills can be arranged for 2 weeks or 4 weeks. Lash extensions will last for as long as the lash they are attached to, most people’s natural lashes will cycle every 3-4 weeks.
You will need to follow the aftercare instructions below to get the best results from your lashes:
For the first 24 hours:
• Don’t get your lashes wet – this allows the glue to dry properly
• Avoid steam, from cooking, showering or saunas
• Don’t rub your eyes or pull on your lashes
• Avoid sleeping on your side – this will cause your lashes to shift
• Don’t wear mascara or use an eyelash curler
• Use only recommended products to clean them
After the first 24 hours, advice for continued care:
• Avoid oil-based cleansers, moisturizers or eye makeup removers. Products with oil will dissolve into the bonding glue of the eyelash extension. You can use water or an oil-free makeup remover around the lash line using a cotton bud – ask your technician for recommendations for safe cleaning
• Do not use waterproof mascara. The ingredients in this type of mascara will dissolve the bonding agent and your lashes will fall off.